Help painful neuropathy with this breakthrough therapeutic foot spa!
Yes, there is a drug-free, non-invasive treatment to help reduce the pain, numbness, tingling, weakness and pins-and-needles sensations resulting from peripheral neuropathy, or nerve damage in the feet. This therapeutic foot spa delivers electrical nerve stimulations to rejuvenate nerve endings, increase blood flow, and help block pain signals to the brain.
With the tap of a button on the waterproof touchscreen, you control the intensity level as this aquatic treatment surrounds the feet with a safe, soothing level of stimulation. A daily 30-minute session is recommended for best results.
Unit is an appropriate size for both a comfortable soak and easy storage, and it’s also easy to clean. Comes with recharging cord, carrying case and 8 oz. of Epsom salt.
- Drug-free, non-invasive, spa-like treatment for foot pain
- Delivers electrical nerve stimulation to rejuvenate nerve endings
- Helps increase blood flow
- Soothes, relaxes & helps relieve stress
- 30 minute daily treatment recommended
- Recharges in 3 hours
- Foot bath comes with touchscreen device, carrying case, recharging cord & 8 oz. of Epsom salt for soaking